- Outer: 58% Cotton | 33% Polyamide | 9% Elastane
- Lining: 61% Viscose | 33% Polyester | 6% Elastane
- Back length approx. 74 cm in a size 40
- Sleeve length approx. 66 cm in a size 40
- Circumference approx. 102.5 cm in a size 40
- Peak lapels
- Breast pocket
- Integrated breast pocket handkerchief
- Decorative feather on the lapel
- Side slits
- Stretch lining body and sleeves
- 2 flap pockets
- Single button closure
- Kissing Buttons
- Back vent
- Inside pockets
- Contains non-textile components of animal origin
- Dry-clean only
- Made in the European Union
Size & Fit
- Slim Fit
- Fits true to size
About the Brand
Club of Gents moves within an esprit of freedom. The brand plays according to the rules and limits it has established by itself. It provides a feeling of security in what it does. It offers clear statements and shows the way. One of its most important characteristics is loyalty towards its customers and itself. It is always true to itself which means that it radiates enormous authenticity.
The brand’s esprit for life originates from London. They are going back to the 80s and early 90s. That weird guitar sound resonates from the clubs Downtown. It is the time of bands like Oasis, Blur and Fury in the Slaughterhouse, whose chords and beats drone in our ears. A cool time with its sheer craving for freedom and disobedience. A time with a dress code all of its own. A feeling for life that is firmly implemented by Club of Gents.
Club of Gents stands for a certain lifestyle, the lifestyle of Brit-Pop and of the Mods. The brand gets its impulses and inspiration from the City of London and its suburbs such as Shoreditch and Hoxton.
The brand offers its ageless and mentally independent customers a product with an excellent cost-performance ratio, thus redefining the motto "you get what you pay for!". The brand is characterized by attention to detail as regards finish and the upmarket fabrics it uses, combined with a competent fit appropriate for the type of the wearer, reflecting decades of experience.