Thought Wide Leg Palazzo Pant
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||You may expect your order in 2-21 business days, excluding holidays. Should there be any delays or inability to fulfill your order, you will be contacted by one of our Online Specialists. Please note that all sale items are FINAL SALE.|
The print on these wide-leg floral culottes is taken from historical jacquard and directly references an antique Venetian carnival costume. They feel super soft against the skin and have a beautiful drape, which is emphasized by their super relaxed fit.
- Composition: 64% Modal | 34% Viscose
- Digital print inspired by a Venetian carnival costume
- Elastic waistband
- Pleated front
- Flat front and shirring detail at back
- Side pockets
- Machine wash gentle, cold, hang to dry
- Made in China
- Designed in London
Size & Fit
- Relaxed fit
- Fits true to size
- Leg length of size 12 is 58 cm
- Model height is 5'11" and is wearing a size 10
About the Brand
Thought hasn’t appeared overnight. It’s taken many a rolled-up sleeve, late nights, and steely determination. Established in 1995, a love for natural and sustainable fabrics is where everything began. The first styles created were simple.
Today, there’s still a simplicity in a silhouette that Thought hasn’t lost. It’s what brings an air of timelessness and wearability to their pieces.
Thought always design style that’s effortless and has sustainability in mind. Collections help people make more considered decisions.
- They put thought into everything they do. From how they source materials, to how they can give back and inspire the industry and community.
- They value long-term partnerships, supporting businesses and their growth. Making positive changes, like lessening waste. Protecting people, the environment and creating designs with longevity in style and quality.
- They support the philosophy that every small change really does matter.