Jenny Bird Jenny Bird Kain Ear Jackets
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
|Delivery time:||You may expect your order in 2-10 business days, excluding holidays. Should there be any consolidation delays or inability to fulfill your order, you will be contacted directly by one of our Online Specialists.|
These thin and delicate ear jackets come in two pieces and are placed on either side of your earlobe.
- Brass dipped in sterling silver
- Designed in Canada
- Made in China
- AVOID direct contact with beauty products such as perfume, hairspray, deodorant and makeup.
- ALWAYS remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing or showering.
- TO CLEAN your jewelry wipe with a soft, moist cloth and mild soap, avoid harsh detergents and never use jewelry cleaner on fashion pieces.
- STORE each piece separately. The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
About the Brand
Leading jewelry designer, Jenny Bird, founded her eponymous line in 2008. Bird is a natural creative with an intuitive sense for trends and an eye for beauty and design. A cult-favourite among girls and celebrity stylists, the brand has experienced explosive growth with her bold, modern designs carried in leading fashion retailers worldwide.
At Jenny Bird, it is of the utmost importance to them that our products are sourced and manufactured responsibly. They believe it is their responsibility to be socially conscious, global citizens, both in how they convey their message and carry out their business. They proudly manufacture their jewelry in Qingdao, China. Specifically, in the province of Shandong, south-east of Beijing.