Description & Benefits
The Glowing Starts Holiday Box features 3 potent products that can be added to any skincare routine that will help fight and prevent premature aging.
The gift box includes:
- Vital C15 Serum | 1oz | an elixir formulated with a powerful combination of ingredients to renew radiance for a glowing complexion, enhance skin texture, visibly improve the skin’s elasticity and tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Instant Radiance Eye Patches | 5 Pairs | provides comfort and a feeling of freshness to the eye area, for a visibly younger, relaxed and glowing look, in just 20 minutes.
- Ceramide Comfort Serum | 20 Capsules | contains a ceramide and essential lipid complex to nourish the skin and reduce visible signs of aging, while minimizing moisture loss.
How to Use
- Vital C15 Serum | After cleansing and applying toner, apply 4-5 drops in a thin layer to the face and neck.
- Instant Radiance Eye Patches | Apply the patches under clean eye area. The gel side must adhere well to the skin. Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Ceramide Comfort Serum | After cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, twist the end off of one capsule and apply the entire contents to face and neck in upwards motions. Extra can be applied to hands and hair.
- Vital C15 Serum | Aqua/Water/Eau, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbate, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Ferulic Acid, Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Soy Amino Acids, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Plankton Extract/Extrait De Plancton, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Ergothioneine, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Pentapeptide-34, Trifluoroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Propanediol, Fragrance/Parfum, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Acetic Acid, Malonic Acid, Vanillin.
- Instant Radiance Eye Patches | Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Manihot Esculenta Tuber Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Gallyl Glucoside, Propyl Gallate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Epigallocatechin, Gallatyl Glucoside, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Dimer Tripeptide-43, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glyceryl Polycrylate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Lactate
- Ceramide Comfort Serum | Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, C15-19 Alkane, Peg-12 Dimethicone/Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Dimethiconol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Isodecyl Salicylate, Pollen Extract, Ceramide Np, Tocopherol, Fragrance/Parfum, Isopropylbenzyl Salicylate
About the Brand
Founded in 1957, G.M. Collin develops superior skincare products, from preventative care to combat the first signs of ageing and for mature skin, achieving unmatched results for all skin types and conditions, thanks to it's recognized expertise and innovative ingredients.
When G.M. Collin chooses their superior ingredients from around the world, they choose renewable-sourced ingredients to reduce their environmental impact and preserve the well-being of communities.
espy's owner, Megan, use to work for the company and therefore has extensive knowledge about the brand and their amazing products, which she has shared with those at espy.