- Inner fabric composition: 96% Cotton | 2% Polymide | 1% Polyester | 1% Metalized Fibre
- Outer fabric composition: 95% Polyester | 5% Elastane
- Rounded square neck
- Artwork print- "The Siesta" by painter Paul Gauguin
- Lace details on front and back
- Long mesh sleeves
- Snap closure
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean, or bleach
Size & Fit
About the Brand
Thomas Meyer created Desigual in 1984, in the Barcelona neighbourhood of El Raval, when he designed a jacket that is now considered one of the fashion sector’s first-ever upcycled products. Then filmmaker Isabel Coixet whispered a word, “Desigual”, and accompanied it with the motto “no es lo mismo” (“it’s not the same”).
Spanish graphic designer, illustrator and sculptor, Peret, sketched the first logo: the Humans (a woman and a man holding hands... naked). And architect Tonet Sunyer designed the first Desigual store in Ibiza’s port in 1986.
Those years served as a meeting point for many people who were fascinated by this free, authentic, optimistic, unapologetic and Mediterranean universe which, from Barcelona, continues to inspire the world more than three decades later.
So what is Desigual?
In reality, Desigual isn’t a brand. It’s a group of people who believe in the power of creativity as a way of life.