Tote bag meets daily commuter in the Infinity Tote. The 19L bag features backpack style and shoulder straps for multiple carrying options. A hidden side access mesh pocket keeps a water bottle handy when you're on the go. Inside, a padded sleeve makes for quick laptop access, while there's plenty of space for additional storage and organizer pockets to keep the little stuff close at hand.
- Breathable air mesh backpack shoulder straps
- Backpack straps can be stowed and are adjustable
- Adjustable tote shoulder strap
- Padded zippered laptop sleeve
- Fits most 15" laptops
- Interior organizer pockets
- Hidden exterior zippered pocket
- Hidden side access mesh water bottle pocket
- Padded bottom panel
Details & Specs
- 1159 cubic inches (19L)
- 17 x 15 x 5.5" (43 x 38 x 14cm)
- Adjustable strap 19.5 to 35.5" (50 to 90cm)
- Fits most 15" laptops (15" x 15.25") (38.735cm x 38.1cm)
- 600D polyester yarn-dyed woven with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap, cold water and a soft-bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
About the Brand
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.
All told, Dakine is responsible for hundreds of product firsts that have helped snowboarders, surfers, kiteboarders, skiers, windsurfers and mountain bikers grab more days on the mountain and in the water. Through every one, their approach has never changed: Build the gear to be proud to give friends who love being on the mountain and in the water as much as they do.