- Composition: 61% Recycled Polyester | 39% Polyester
- Phaser bite valve
- Magnetic buckle auto-locates hydration hose
- Breathable Air Flow back panel
- Internal organizer pockets
- External attachment straps
- Padded waistbelt w/ zippered phone pocket
- Side compression
- Safety light attachment
Size & Fit
- 305 cubic inches [ 5L ]
- 12 x 7 x 4.5 [ 30 x 18 x 11cm ]
About the Brand
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.
All told, Dakine is responsible for hundreds of product firsts that have helped snowboarders, surfers, kiteboarders, skiers, windsurfers and mountain bikers grab more days on the mountain and in the water. Through everyone, their approach has never changed: Build the gear to be proud to give friends who love being on the mountain and in the water as much as they do.